Deck is a Manchester based clothing brand. Born in 2011 it grew in the vibrant and creative atmosphere of tattoo studios. The original inspiration still influences the current designs, which is apparent with Deck's bold style.
We specialise in streetwear and casual apparel with the garment quality being our top priority.
Wholesale and enquiries contact - email@example.com
Postage within the UK usually takes three working days and is sent 1st class, but allow up to two weeks during a busy period.
For Europe, postage takes no more than two weeks.
For the rest of the world we have to allow up to a month as the postage times and services vary in different countries.
Please note: Delivery dates are not guaranteed as shipments are handled by third parties. We highly recommend you select tracked postage at checkout.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal. This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
All returns/exchanges will be granted no later than 7 days from when your shipment is received. All items purchased must be in original condition with original packaging.
DECK x KING FAQ
- Can I buy these items if I live outside of the UK? - Yes, we ship WORLDWIDE. Your currency will be exchanged at checkout.
- How much is shipping to my country? - Shipping is calculated by the size & weight of the package and where in the world it’s going to. Add the items to the basket and see what the amount is.
- Is stock limited? - Yes, numbers are limited again so please be quick.
- Can I pay with PayPal? - Yes, you can also pay using credit/debit cards too, head to deckclothing.co.uk to find out the full range of accepted payment methods.
- Can I return/exchange my items? - No, as this collaboration range is limited edition, it sells out quick. Therefore, there are no spare items to exchange with.